100 Black Men is comprised of successful and committed Black Men in the South Florida area coming together to make a difference in the lives of our youths. (A copy of our member names can be provided upon request)
It is expected of all our members to:
- Serve on at least one committee
- Participate in our mentoring efforts
- Participate in our programs, i.e. Dr. Harold Guinyard Leadership Academy, Positive Youth Development, Collegiate 100, etc.
- Attend regularly scheduled events and meetings
- Pay all dues in a timely manner
For more information on the process of becoming a member please click on options below:
- Membership Application Process
- Cost of Membership
- Fill out Application
In addition to the primary benefits of having the opportunity to make a difference in the community and impact the life of a youth in a positive way, members of 100 gain the following additional benefits:
- Being a member of 100 and doing volunteer work may meet your company expectations for community involvement. Some companies pay for their employees to join the organization.
- You become a member of an organization that is known and respected nationally by major corporations
- Being a member of the South Florida Chapter gives you access to other members nationwide.
- The opportunity to network with other successful Blacks in South Florida who come from diverse industries, but come together around a common goal.
- Ability to attend social events that are often free to members but cost non-members.
- Participation in quarterly social events that provide exposure and key information from prominent corporate and political leaders.
- Potential to gain access to various corporations through work on fund-raising and volunteer activities.
- Opportunity to promote your business and ideas to other members.
- New members are partnered with a current member who will work with you and help you learn the organization